🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal is currently restricted on your ac...
Page options
salmannaseer78
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support.

Can anyone please guide me, I am stuck. I want to out of this bug. Please upwork help me as soon as possible to fix it. Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Salman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket and shared more information about your account status. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Salman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket and shared more information about your account status. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team on your ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Upwork, You should have to revise your policy for those client who pay again and again, then create dispute of chargeback for all.

792f866c
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the following error when I try to withdraw. 'Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support.' I'll appreciate some help here. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members