🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal is currently restricted on your ac...
Page options
tofumsdesigns
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account.

Hi everyone!
I was about to withdraw my funds into my local bank.
The I saw a message saying "Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account."
My account has been verified, so I don't know know what could be wrong.
Please help my out.

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Ayodeji, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this pagePlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
tofumsdesigns
Community Member

But the issue hasn't been solved yet 

tofumsdesigns
Community Member

But the issue hasn't been solved yet, I am unable to withdraw on my account up till now please help me resolve this issue 

8a93e0d9
Community Member

Same issue.  I just want to check and see why I am not able to withdraw my earnings. It says my withdrawal  is restricted.

I couldn’t find the reason why it would be restricted. Didn't receive any emails either. I need my funds asap.

I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you! 
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Shaneryl,

I see that you reached out to our support team and raised a couple of support tickets about your financial account concerns. Please allow our team time and you will get an update on your active ticket here with further assistance once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tofumsdesigns
Community Member

Hello, This is my fourth time filling an appeal Today, I have refunded the $40 you requested for Already!!!!!!! Then release my remaining funds for me remove withdrawal Restrictions on my account!!!!!!!

Hi Ayodeji,

I can sense the urgency of your case and we understand how you want this issue resolved as soon as possible. However, I see that you've raised several tickets about your financial account concerns. Please continue coordinating with the team through a single active support ticket on this page so that the team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members