Withdrawal issue with Payoneer

Hello,

I withdrew via Payoneer debit card for about one hour ago but the amount doesn't appear on my Payoneer balance although my Upwork balance is already debited.

Can you please help me to understand?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Soaliana,

It usually takes about 2 days for withdrawals to Payoneer to be processed. Please refer to this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Soaliana,

It usually takes about 2 days for withdrawals to Payoneer to be processed. Please refer to this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank's a lot Valeria,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ira,

Please use the option to edit your post and repost the comment in English, as posts in other languages are not allowed.

Valeria will follow up on your question once you report it, but from my experience I can confirm it's possible to withdraw funds directly from a Payoneer account to another account, without using the Payoneer debit card. Having this in mind, note that you can opt for using the wire transfer option after comparing the fees both of these transactions will incur ($30 for wire transfers).

Untitled
mostafiz26

I have withdraw a payment to payoneer about 2 years ago but i did not get the paynoeer card yet. I have contacted with payoneer several times but they always tell card will send again.

But now i want that payment back to my upwork account. is it possible to back my money from payoneer to my upwork.

Hi Md. Mostafizer,

Could you please click Get Help from Upwork on this page and submit a request with more information about the transaction you are referring to? The team will assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork