cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal method problem

Stanley Uchenna N Member Since: Jun 6, 2012
1 of 5
thanks all please i have problem and want to solve it now. please if anyone know the solution should tell me now please. my payment method on my freelancer account is working and i can withdraw from my payoneer card but i have payment someone paid to my agency account and i want to withdraw the money but it said set up payment and i want to sent up payment choosing my payoneer card i have in my freelancer and it keep on telling my you have applied for it. please how do i solve this problem someone help me her. i want to withdraw the money on my agency please
Ace Contributor
Ryan B Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 5
option 1: Add a local bank account UNDER your agency, and then use LFT to withdraw the agency earnings. option 2: Add Paypal as a payment method UNDER the agency, then withdraw funds. option 3: Call oDesk support. They will guide you through the process. Hint: you cant withdraw the funds under your agency from your contractor account even if you are the owner. You need to set up a separate payment method solely for the agency.
3 of 5
thanks for your reply but if i use paypal and when the money get to paypal i cant get it fiscal cash. that is the problem
Ace Contributor
Ryan B Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
4 of 5
uhm? well, once the funds are in your PayPal account, you can then simple add a local bank account and transfer it. otherwise, skip paypal and set up bank account directly to oDesk agency.
5 of 5
i have no bank here please help me out
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS