🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal not processed!
Page options
davesantamaria
Community Member

Withdrawal not processed!

Hi Upwork Team!

I have a question about my withdrawal of funds. Usually when I withdraw my funds on Wednesday, the processing of the withdrawal should take place on the next day (so that's Thursday) and the money should be in my bank by Friday. So that's the next day after processing! But now, I didn't receive any message on my email that they're processing my withdrawal request. It's been 3 days now that I haven't received any update on my withdrawal. They should've message me about the delay? What causes the delay? I am expecting it to arrive yesterday (Friday) because next week is a busy week for Christmas. I have no time to shop for gifts. It's not a big amount thought but I will use that fund to buy gifts. Hope you'll answer my query and update me on what had happened. Thank you so much.

Truly,
DaveSM

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dave,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed in four business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to look into this for you and assist you further. Please refer to this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dave,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed in four business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to look into this for you and assist you further. Please refer to this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members