🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal not received. No processed email f...
Page options
jemmangalindan
Community Member

Withdrawal not received. No processed email from upwork

My withdrawal is still not on my account. It's been 10 days now. LFT

Please assist. this is really a hassle to me. I always try to contact this upwork support but they always mark my ticket as "SOLVED" so I'm not getting any updates. Why is it marked as solved when it is not solved in the first place?

They will reply once and they will not get back to me. I contacted my bank and they said I do not have pending funds 😞
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jeremy,

I understand how this can be a cause of concern, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. While the team will keep updating you on your support ticket, please understand that they will only be able to post an update if we hear back from our payment processor. Rest assured that they will stay on top of your concern, and will post an update if they have significant information that they can share with you. 

On my end, I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that you can be assisted further. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from lodging new tickets regarding your concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. If you wish to follow up, please do so through Ticket #27485860. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Jeremy Ann,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will update you directly via the open ticket you have. We appreciate your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne, I've been creating a ticket since Jan 3 but they always set it as solved, without even solving the problem 😞

My withdrawal is still not received. It has been 10 days. Please assist on my concern, I always create a ticket for this to be solved but upwork support always sets the status as solved even if its not. This is such a hassle on my end. REF ID for withdrawal is 277538842. 

Upwork support said they escalated my concern and will update me between the next 24 hours last Jan 8 but I haven't received any updates from them.

Hi Jeremy,

I understand your frustration with this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Any updates please?

Hi Jeremy,

Our team can initiate a trace on your transaction after 8 business days. If you don't receive your funds by Wednesday please update your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks everyone!

Hi Jeremy,

I understand how this can be a cause of concern, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. While the team will keep updating you on your support ticket, please understand that they will only be able to post an update if we hear back from our payment processor. Rest assured that they will stay on top of your concern, and will post an update if they have significant information that they can share with you. 

On my end, I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that you can be assisted further. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from lodging new tickets regarding your concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. If you wish to follow up, please do so through Ticket #27485860. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much for everyones help. This is much appreciated. Upwork has reverted the funds back to my account, I will just just upwork to paypal for the meantime. Apologies for any inconveniences caused on your end. 

Please let me know if there are updates. This is such a hassle.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths