🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal not received a week later afte...
Page options
makenarisper
Community Member

Withdrawal not received a week later after raising the issue with Upwork support. It's frustrating!!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Risper,

I checked your account and I can see that our team assisted you directly on this ticket number: 29801810. Let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
makenarisper
Community Member

They keep sending.me messages of how they are following up. But, up until now I still haven't got the help I want because my money is still missing. The help is not enough without results.

Hi Risper,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask on the ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi once more. It's not like I have been idle and not following up. I have and for a whole week. Yet no RESULTS. I need real help not just messages. I'm getting impatient with this system. How long do I have to wait to get help from the support?

Risper M wrote:
 How long do I have to wait to get help from the support?

They can't do anything other than wait for the banks to get back to them. They don't have your money and can't see where in the banking system it is. Usually the money turns up before the results of the trace. 

Risper M wrote:
It's not like I have been idle and not following up. I have and for a whole week. 

That is pointles and just wastes time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members