🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal not received
Page options
azka_naqvi
Community Member

Withdrawal not received

I made a withdrawal of $90 on September 11, 2019. and I still have not received the amount. I called my bank and they said that the dealy is from upwork team, So kindly tell me what is the next step i should take to get my money 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hoyle_editing
Community Member

well, its only the 15th today - so 4 days. When ever i have withdrawn to bank it has usually been 5 days minimum - couple of times its been a day or 2 either side of that (3-7) but generally is 5. 

Im sure Upwork quote 5 days for bank transfer to so i wouldnt panic just yet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hoyle_editing
Community Member

well, its only the 15th today - so 4 days. When ever i have withdrawn to bank it has usually been 5 days minimum - couple of times its been a day or 2 either side of that (3-7) but generally is 5. 

Im sure Upwork quote 5 days for bank transfer to so i wouldnt panic just yet.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azka,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. It usually takes 8-business days for a failed transfer to return to your Upwork account. If this doesn't reflect on your Upwork account after 8-business days, you can get in touch with us here, and we'll be happy to assist you further.
You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Business days are from Monday to Friday or Monday to Saturday?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azka, 

I would like to confirm that business days are from Monday to Friday. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members