Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal not received.

plab
Indrani G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 6

Hi

I had withdrawn my fund on 16th August. But I still havent got the fund yet. 

It was a Local Bank transfer. I always used to get the fund within 3 days time. This is the first time I am experiencing this delay. 

Please advise.

Thanks

Indrani

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Sometimes the banks just take a day or 2 longer, if it is still not there after 8 days you can ask for a trace, but that usually takes far longer than the money Smiley Happy

moonraker
Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
3 of 6

I found it to be quite unreliable in terms of the time it takes. Sometimes it will be there the following day, others I won't recieve it until 7 days later. I found a more reliable option instead. 

plab
Indrani G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 6

Thanks for the reply. 

May I ask you what reliable option you found ?

Thanks

moonraker
Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
5 of 6

Payoneer. I'm able to transfer from Upwork to my payoneer card instantly. I can then withdraw from an ATM straight away, although that's expensive. Alternatively, I have a card reader so I am able to transfer directly to my bank, which arrives the next day.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Indrani,

Please note that DLB transfers take up to four working days to arrive in the receiving bank account from the moment the withdrawal confirmation is received. Your withdrawal is still within the expected time frame and you should receive the funds soon.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS