🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal not received
Page options
denzilotieno99
Community Member

Withdrawal not received

Hello Upwork,

It's now two days since I updated my ticket about my pending payment and haven't got any response.

I expressed my anger, yes, but that shouldn't stop you from serving me. I have the right to express my anger, especially if I can't access the funds I worked hard for.

I just need an assurance. Please let me know if I should give up on the withdrawal and focus on working towards earning more money to cover up for my "vanished" funds.

Regards,
Denzil
11 REPLIES 11
joansands
Community Member

It's the weekend, Denzil. I was in Kenya several years ago - and they have weekends there, too.

I understand, but I also feel that Upwork is not doing enough. I have been following this since 16th and no solution has been offered. I even tried to contact the third party processing Mpesa payments, TransFast. TransFast agreed to help me but only if I have a TransFast code for my withdrawal transaction. They told me to ask Upwork for this code, which Russel, one of the support team declined. I don't know whether it's time to give up because Russel didn't offer any solution or suggestion even after his harsh response.

Well, all I know is that it is a busy holiday time in the US and now it is also the weekend. I would think that Mpesa would be the people to help you and not TransFast - in addition to Upwork. Foreign transactions are probably a big headache for Upwork.

Mpesa has no problem. I have contacted them too. I guess I will give up.

Why don't you just be patient and wait. Even here in the US, I don't get my money right away. It takes at least 3 days. It takes longer than 3 days if it is the weekend.

Thanks Joan. Let me lose hope, while preparing for the worse too.

Why lose hope? Have you not gotten paid in the past? Upwork is not going to steal your money.

Hi Denzil,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have an open ticket for this concern. I will follow-up with the team that's handling your case. They will update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I am not able to contact support .. can you please rise ticket for me.. I not got withdraw still it take 4 days.

Sending you withdraw info....

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards

M Nazim

The past 2 days were a weekend. It takes business days to make a money transfer.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members