🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal not received
Page options
maulana_ln
Community Member

Withdrawal not received

Hi there upwork team. On Saturday I directly withdraw my payment to my local bank account in Indonesia. But up until now i haven't received the money. I've got an email saying that my payment has been requested, I've got the Upwork ref id too. But still i haven't received the money. Normally it only takes 2-3 hours to process. Note that weeks ago i can do it just fine. Could someone explain why this is happening ? I really need that money to pay my living. I hope you can help me out. Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maulana, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

In the meantime, please refrain from posting the same in other threads as this is considered spam, and is not allowed according to our Community Guidelines.

~ Avery
Upwork
maulana_ln
Community Member

Thanks for your reply Avery, and I already know about the article you're refering to. It's just pretty weird because I always use direct local withdrawal without any problem, up until now. 

And I am sorry for asking the same question in another thread, because I am worried since many users had the same issue. I am glad that it has been processed. 

Did upwork change change it's payment processor ? because normally it only takes 2-3 hours to process

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maulana, 

You initiated the withdrawal on 25-January, which falls on a Saturday, and Direct to Local Bank payments are processed during business days. 

We use different payment processors depending on location. However, I won't be able to provide further details about what payment processor was used to process this withdrawal. 

~ Avery
Upwork

They definitely changed the payment processor but upwork cant or dont want to tell us I dont know why.....it is not a coincidence that we used to receive payments in just a few hours or máximum 2 days and now they are taking several days...there was a change, I have no doubts about it.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members