🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal of proposal
Page options
sheraz3232
Community Member

Withdrawal of proposal

Hello Upwork community,

I send job proposal to a client, on job posting he said 30+h a week that means he wants to hire on hourly basis. After i passed his test and get selected he said he want to pay me on fixed. My question is can should i withdraw my proposal and send new proposal again to change the hourly terms to fix price term or is there any other way to convert that hourly proposal to fixed price?

Thank you.

Sheraz

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michael_skaggs
Community Member

If they haven't actually sent the offer yet, they should be able to convert from hourly to fixed price on their end. However, once the offer is sent, they'd have to create a new listing and invite you directly to that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michael_skaggs
Community Member

If they haven't actually sent the offer yet, they should be able to convert from hourly to fixed price on their end. However, once the offer is sent, they'd have to create a new listing and invite you directly to that.

Thank you for your kind response. That was really helpful 🙂 

Michael S wrote:

I believe it's also possible to change the contract type AFTER an offer has been sent, as long as it hasn't been accepted: 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/How-to-change-an-hourly-offer-to-a-fixed/td-p/357804

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths