🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal option not available for sever...
Page options
karansharma_cfc
Community Member

Withdrawal option not available for several Archived proposals

Hi,

I need to join an agency and for that, I have to withdraw all my active proposals as well as archived ones. But there are several archived proposals for which the option is not even available even when the job is closed. Kindly help me out with this.

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Karan,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have contracts on hold for this, so I can't wait any further for this. Can anyone try and help me out here itself asap?

Just get the agency to add you as a non-exclusive member. As a freelancer, you want to only ever agree to be a non-exclusive agency member. Bein exclusive has no advantages for you, only disadvantages.

Also, if they add you as a non-exclusive agency memner the problems with the proposals etc immediately goes away forever.

How do they send me an invite as a non-exclusive member? I don't think I could see an option

I don't have an agency (and would never, ever, join one) so I'm not sure what the exact steps are, but the absolutely *IS* an option.

The agency may need to withdraw the invitation and create a new invite, paying close attention this time, and inviting you as a non-exclusive agency member

There is just not an option to choose the type of invite (exclusive or non-exclusive member invite), at least not one that I can find. Cmon guys, there must be someone that can guide me in the right direction here

Hi Kanika,

While inviting users, you can choose to invite them as an Exclusive or Non-Exclusive. You can check this screenshot for reference.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths