🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal problem
Page options
yagmury
Community Member

Withdrawal problem

I withdrawal succesfully in 10/04/21 but still didn’t recieve my payment from my bank account.
I reach out my bank but they said there is no receiving.

How can I fix this and when can I get my payment? There is no support email so what should I do?
14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yagmur,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Its been already 4 days so I will wait for 4 days and I hope problem will be solved. Thanks

I am facing the same issue 😥

Hi Nabeel,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am still waiting for complate the 8 days.. I have another payment that I need to get but I am scared of if same thing happen again 🙂 So I will be waiting for wednesday and then contact with moderator for track my payment. 

I will share with you if there will be any progress. Please do the same. Have a nice day!

Hi Yagmur,

I got my payment today 🙂

Have you created the support ticket ?

Hi Nabeel,

Oh no, I don't know about that. How can I create one?
And I am glad that you get your payment! Hope for same 🙂

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yagmur,

We understand that receiving your earnings the soonest is very important. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don’t see the funds on your account in the next few days and we'll have our team assist you accordingly! 

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yagmury
Community Member

thank you Bojan,

Should I withdrawn my new payment or should I wait for previous one first? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yagmur,

Please consider waiting for the withdrawn amount to reverse and appear on your Upwork account first.  Then update the payment method information to reattempt the withdrawal.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yagmury
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Today is the 8th business day that my payment still not on my account. 

Withdrawn made in 04.10.21 so I guess now you guys can track my payment! 

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yagmur,

Please be patient until tomorrow morning and if you still haven't received your funds our team can initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6d12f9a1
Community Member

Don't withdraw your amount on Bank holidays. On 10 Apr it was Saturday that's why your payment delayed.

It will land in your account but that takes time. Usually, the amount becomes available the same day sometimes it causes these issues. Smiley Wink

yagmury
Community Member

Hi, yes I understand but I was always withdrawn my payments on weekends. It is like that for 2 years. This is my first time with this problem. 

I think just somethings went wrong and there happen some complicates.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths