🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawal still not process
Page options
r2m78
Community Member

Withdrawal still not process

Hi! Just want to ask, because i have made a withdrawal today at 9:57am and i still no confirmation receive that my withdrawal is processed? Why is to late today? Because when i am withdrawing my funds it process  a minutes only. So why so late? Is there any problem?

Thanks,

Rosemarie (freelancer)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Jonathan,

I checked and confirm that your withdrawal has been successfully initiated on your Upwork account and it is currently under process. You should receive a notification as soon as the payment is processed on your account. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hello Rosemarie,

I see that your withdrawal has been successfully initiated on the account and it is currently under process. You should receive a notification as soon as the payment is processed. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
r2m78
Community Member

Thank you Mr. Pradeep for the information. I will wait for the confirmation that my withdrawal is process.

Thanks,

Rose

I have the same issue! It usually processes shortly after. Why is the processing delayed today? It gets freelancers anxious when these delays happen. 

Hello Jonathan,

I checked and confirm that your withdrawal has been successfully initiated on your Upwork account and it is currently under process. You should receive a notification as soon as the payment is processed on your account. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
r2m78
Community Member

Upwork send me a message that payments are available early but my withdrawal still not process.

Hi Pradeep

I have made a withdrawal request, dated 10/04/21, but still, I have not received payment in my local bank account. Would you kindly like to inform me, what can be a possible reason for this?

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members