cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal to someone else's payoneer account.

rkmahin
R. K. M Member Since: Aug 13, 2017
1 of 19

Hello everybody,

This is my first post in this community anyways.

I have a little earning in upwork at this moment. I have already set up my own payoneer and bank account with my upwork profile to get paid.

However, I wish to withdraw my money to another Payoneer account due to some reasons and usability. Is it possible for me to do so?

Thanks in advance!

R. K. Mahin

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 19

No. Not possible. Money has to be withdrawn to an account under a name that matches your own. For obvious reasons--reasons that protect YOUR hard-earned cash.

View solution in original post

rkmahin
3 of 19

Thanks very  much, Janean.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
4 of 19

By the way, this is from one of the jobs you have done, and it suggests that you are willing to (as we say in English) "color outside the lines" :

" Applicants should have experience in review swaps for Kindle books and should know what to do and what not to do during the process in order to protect your account and avoid reviews getting deleted by Amazon. I need to get verified reviews. The reviews must be swapped and obtained from people with real legit accounts that buy other things too and not accounts that only do reviews. Reviews must be gathered safely, look natural and not in violation of Amazon rules.  "

The job you completed (above) was almost certainly in violation of Amazon's rules (note that the client makes a point of saying that the work must APPEAR to be "not in violation of Amazon rules"), and would therefore also be in violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

rkmahin
5 of 19

I understand the point. But the client is asking for it and client is also satisfied with my works.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
6 of 19

@R. K. M wrote:

I understand the point. But the client is asking for it and client is also satisfied with my works.

R.K.M. -- Are you familiar with the novel "Oliver Twist," by the wonderful British author Charles Dickens?

By your reasoning (above) everything done by F.agin's Boys was perfectly fine (pickpocketing, etc.), because F.agin asked for it and F.agin was (often) "satisfied with [the boys'] works."

rkmahin
7 of 19

It is something like that actually. I agree.  Smiley Happy

But online promotion is somewhat like pickpocketing, at least partially.

I am also trying to move towards a more ethical niche soon. Hope, I may have been seen in Administrative Assistant or FrontEnd Web Development soon. Smiley Happy

rkmahin
8 of 19

Moreover, Oliver is obviously getting the praised in these days also, right??

I haven't still read it, wishing to read. Smiley Happy

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 19

What you and the client did clearly violates the Terms of Service of Upwork and of Amazon.  You and the client risk being permanently banned from Upwork.  I suggest you read every word of the TOS and take it to heart.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
10 of 19

@Mary W wrote:

What you and the client did clearly violates the Terms of Service of Upwork and of Amazon.  You and the client risk being permanently banned from Upwork.  I suggest you read every word of the TOS and take it to heart.

So all those jobs in his profile are in violation, right? How are those postings slipping by? They seem to have keywords that would raise red flags, don't they?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS