cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal to someone else's payoneer account.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
11 of 19

@Virginia F wrote:

@Mary W wrote:

What you and the client did clearly violates the Terms of Service of Upwork and of Amazon.  You and the client risk being permanently banned from Upwork.  I suggest you read every word of the TOS and take it to heart.

So all those jobs in his profile are in violation, right? How are those postings slipping by? They seem to have keywords that would raise red flags, don't they?

Reading his profile overview again, he is actally promoting himself as a fake review person. So his overview is also violating ToS as well as the jobs. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 19

@Katrina B wrote:

@Virginia F wrote:

@Mary W wrote:

What you and the client did clearly violates the Terms of Service of Upwork and of Amazon.  You and the client risk being permanently banned from Upwork.  I suggest you read every word of the TOS and take it to heart.

So all those jobs in his profile are in violation, right? How are those postings slipping by? They seem to have keywords that would raise red flags, don't they?

Reading his profile overview again, he is actally promoting himself as a fake review person. So his overview is also violating ToS as well as the jobs. 

Oh ... didn't even see that. Unbelievable.

Guess they're not checking profiles very carefully any more. Seems like nipping it in the bud at the beginning doesn't make sense to Upwork.

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
13 of 19

Me : (Dusts hands with air of quiet satisfaction.) "I believe that my work here is just about done."

rkmahin
R. K. M Member Since: Aug 13, 2017
14 of 19

@Virginia F wrote:

@Katrina B wrote:

@Virginia F wrote:

@Mary W wrote:

Oh ... didn't even see that. Unbelievable.

Guess they're not checking profiles very carefully any more. Seems like nipping it in the bud at the beginning doesn't make sense to Upwork.

Thank you every one for making this important mistake sort out. I understand the point and also I have taken steps about it already.

I would be more happy if you help me to rearrange my profile in more sophisticated ways. I will appreciate your  any of your suggestions.

Thanks very much.

rkmahin
15 of 19

@Mary W wrote:

I undrerstand the point very clearly now. I was not that much concerned about it. But, I was also thinking that it might be  not a good job to do.

However, thank you very much for making this so important point for me. I hope to never do anything like this further.

Thanks Mary!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 19

Hi R. K. M,

I'm sorry we haven't responded to your question earlier.

I can confirm Janean's reply regarding your withdrawal method and will ask our team to follow up with you directly to clarify Upwork ToS.

Untitled
rkmahin
17 of 19

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi R. K. M,

I can confirm Janean's reply regarding your withdrawal method and will ask our team to follow up with you directly to clarify Upwork ToS.

Thanks Vladimir!

I got the solution regarding my question.

I am also updating myself with Upwork ToS. I hope follow the ToS further. And it is really appreciating that Upwork team is already collaborating regarding this with me. I am really sorry for such a mistake. And really, I am appreciating this community to guide me through this. I hope to get many more valuable suggestions and information from this community. I am happy to be a part of this great community.

Thanks again!

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
18 of 19

@R. K. M wrote:

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi R. K. M,

Thanks Vladimir!

I am also updating myself with Upwork ToS. I hope follow the ToS further. And it is really appreciating that Upwork team is already collaborating regarding this with me. I am really sorry for such a mistake. And really, I am appreciating this community to guide me through this. I hope to get many more valuable suggestions and information from this community. I am happy to be a part of this great community.

Thanks again!

Another bit of information to guide you. Be honest about your language. Your English is most assuredly not "Fluent".

rkmahin
19 of 19

@Virginia F wrote:

@R. K. M wrote:

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi R. K. M,

Thanks Vladimir!

Thanks again!

Another bit of information to guide you. Be honest about your language. Your English is most assuredly not "Fluent".

Thanks, Virginia!

I understand it. But I am not Native in English. So, please pardon for any types of errors. I am trying to improve my English skills. I hope to do better by a proper practicing. Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS