🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal to wise account not working
Page options
a9d6bb69
Community Member

Withdrawal to wise account not working

Hi!

So when I created my upwork account I tried to use Fábio as my name and it changed to Fbio.

I did not noticed when I added my Wise account to get paid, it had the Fbio name as in upwork.

Problem is, the Wise account is registered on Fábio, and I made the withdrawal from Upwork almost two weeks ago and I still did not received the money or even the little payments from Upwork to confirm the account.

what can I do to get the money back or to change my financial name in Upwork to Fábio so it matches wise account name?

thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Fabio, change the information so both sides of the transaction match. Have a great day!

Hi there William, thanks for the tip.

But as I've written above, Upwork does not accept the "á" character. As so, impossible to match with the Wise account (account bases the name on the ID card name).

cheers!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members