🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal
Page options
jampotente83
Community Member

Withdrawal

Dec 18, 2019  and Dec 26, 2019 

I did not recieved this transaction, where did my salary go?

Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jamil,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

its been almost 3 weeks 2 payments i never recieved got no food on christmas and new year. now all i see is the payment for Jan 1st. What happend to the withdrawals on the 18th and 26th? you guys said it will be shown on my account but until now its not on my account nor on my upwork account, so where did it go?

Hi Jamil,

I see one of our agents has been assisting you with your transaction via the ticket and working with your bank as well to get this sorted. Please, refer to the information shared in the ticket and continue communicating with them there.

Thank you. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Its already January 7 and still no response from my concern about the 2 withdrawals untill now my salary still missing, I'm way delayed in my bills! its a small amount of money but why cant you process it to my account, I talked to my bank and still they did not recieve any transaction from you guys, what is happening????? where is my salary??? Dont tell me its still holiday or my bank did not respond to you. You guys are not giving any compensation about this issue let me ask you if this happens to you guys what will you do???? I have been patient with you guys...

Jamil Ismael,

I understand this is very frustrating as it involves your hard-earned money. I checked your ticket and see that the team has been working on tracing the transaction and communicating with all the parties. I'll also follow up with the team directly about it. We'll keep you updated directly via the ticket as soon as we have more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Can upwork provide compensation or just positive scripting in the email? these responses from issues are useless, I cant pay my bills and buy food. They tax us alot but they dont compensate us. i'm really frustrated. and this was the only response:

"We understand that issues such as these can be frustrating, especially as it involves hard-earned funds. However, we can only depend on the information our payment processor provides us. 

At this point, our payment processor hasn't provided us an update regarding the Ref ID's 275361667 (12/18) and 276554197 (12/26). 

The amount? less than $200

So frustrating!!!

Jamil Ismael P wrote:

Can upwork provide compensation

No compensation, but you know that-

Spamming a public forum will do absolutely nothing to make your funds turn up any sooner.

I know its just a small amount, but hey imagine no salary on christmas and new year. 

What do you need in order for it to be processed? another day passed still nothing and to tell you guys dont know my situation.

Yes i understand

"Spamming a public forum will do absolutely nothing to make your funds turn up any sooner" 

it helps alleviate the frustration that you guys are doing right now.

jampotente83
Community Member

Issue was 2 withdrawals made on the 18th and 26th, until now nothing! and this was just the response:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Maam imagine no salary on christmas and new year. I really dont understand why is it taking so long? specially when your account is already verified. What information do you need so i can provide it. this is way to long in waiting my salary! Its even new year already!

Jamil Ismael P wrote:

Maam imagine no salary on christmas and new year. I really dont understand why is it taking so long? specially when your account is already verified. What information do you need so i can provide it. this is way to long in waiting my salary! Its even new year already!

The money is in the banking system. It has nothing at all to do with verifications. I know it's rough, but spamming a public forum does not make any difference. Upwork can not magic your funds out of thin air, all they can do is wait, and that is all you can do, too.

The money WILL turn up, either in your bank account, ot back in your Upwork account.

You may want to rethink your withdrawal method. Direct to local bank gives such a horrible exchange rate as well.

"You may want to rethink your withdrawal method. Direct to local bank gives such a horrible exchange rate as well"

I will will try to check a different withdral method.

Thanks

So Today is January 9th, still the same no update and still dont know what is happening. 

8 days more and this issue is already  a month. Is there something in my end that you need to have this issue resolved? Does it really need to take so much time just to validate or authenticate my issue? 

Hi Jamil, 

I have followed up your ticket with the team handling your case so that they can get in touch with you and post an update on the same ticket thread. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

~ Avery
Upwork

So avery, since you keep in touch with the team handling my concern what did they told you? any updates?? Coz they did not update me till now,

I'm so patient with you guys 5 days more and its a month already! 

called my bank and they said they have no issue. 

What are you doing to resolve my concern? this is too much!! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members