cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawals still not reflecting

gilbeycalimlim

Withdrawals still not reflecting on my SA, first time to create my own agency where I registered the same payment method... I withdrawn all available credits I have on July 13 2018 PH TIME, but the amount is still not reflecting in my SA, again I withdrawn 2 payments separately from my agency and main profile July 18 2018 PH TIME... HELP URGENT!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Gilbert, 

Direct to local bank transfers usually take between 2 to 5 business days to process. If you withdrew it yesterday, provided there are no bank holidays in the Philippines in the next few days, this will be credited to either Friday, or next Monday to your bank account. 

If the transaction does not reflect on your bank account within 8-business days, you may follow up on this thread and our team will request that Customer Support Team to issue a trace for you. 

If you want to get your withdrawn earnings within 24-hours, I suggest you check Paypal, or Payoneer as a payment method option.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aocumen

Hi Gilbert, 

Direct to local bank transfers usually take between 2 to 5 business days to process. If you withdrew it yesterday, provided there are no bank holidays in the Philippines in the next few days, this will be credited to either Friday, or next Monday to your bank account. 

If the transaction does not reflect on your bank account within 8-business days, you may follow up on this thread and our team will request that Customer Support Team to issue a trace for you. 

If you want to get your withdrawn earnings within 24-hours, I suggest you check Paypal, or Payoneer as a payment method option.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

Thank's Avery, in the event it's still not reflecting... I may need to contact your customer service team to have this sorted.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS