🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawing Funds on 30th December '22
Page options
hhumayun91
Community Member

Withdrawing Funds on 30th December '22

Hey guys, 

just curious but does anyone know whether I'll be able to withdraw funds from my Upwork account on the 30th of December, 22?

It's not a bank holiday here in Pakistan but I think it is a holiday in the U.S., so not really sure!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Haris,

Thank you for your message. You will be able to initiate a withdrawal on Dec 30th from your Upwork. If you are referring to Direct to Local Bank, these transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Member

According to this article, you should not be delayed for that date.

Cheers. Thanks so much. 

df602768
Community Member

Don't think so. 

PradeepH

Hi Haris,

Thank you for your message. You will be able to initiate a withdrawal on Dec 30th from your Upwork. If you are referring to Direct to Local Bank, these transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths