🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawing milestone payments
Page options
2d074b0f
Community Member

Withdrawing milestone payments

Does each milestone payment get withdrawed to your to your bank account once you request payment for that specific milestone, or does the payment only go through once you finish ALL the milestones. I'm assuming it's the latter, but I really don't know. Sorry if the wording is confusing. I'll clarify if anyone doesn't understand.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
anna_babicheva
Community Member

In the fixed-price model, each milestone is treated as a finished part of the project. Thus each milestone individually will end up in your account shortly after the client approves it, but it doesn't get automatically withdrawn to your bank account.

Here you can learn more about fixed-priced contracts and how they work Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contract. 

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anna_babicheva
Community Member

In the fixed-price model, each milestone is treated as a finished part of the project. Thus each milestone individually will end up in your account shortly after the client approves it, but it doesn't get automatically withdrawn to your bank account.

Here you can learn more about fixed-priced contracts and how they work Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contract. 

Hope that helps

Thanks for the response! This was really helpful.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members