cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawing my money to bank account with wire tranfer

Shakhrillo T Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1 of 6

Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw my money through wire transfer. And I got rejected twice and called Upwork support team and Carl from upwork team tried his best to help me but others simply answered your bank is not valid swift. But my bank account is valid and my swift code also valid you can  swift code **GJSOUZ22XXX** which is valid already lost 2times comission fee for this. Is anyone want to help me? What can I able to in this case?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Shakhrillo,

Please follow up with any questions directly on your ticket with number 24196756, your ticket is escalated to the appropriate team to assist you further with your withdrawals. Thank yo.

Untitled
3 of 6

Thanks Goran for the response. But they keep saying swift code is not correct and I'm not understanding why this swift code is wrong?

4 of 6

Hi Shakhrillo,

Please double check this with your bank as well and if you have a confirmation at the moment attach it on your ticket, our team will review it and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 6

I have attached twice and contacted them and I'll attach it here also. Why they keep saying swift code is wrong? Yesterday when I called Upwork team he said not sure why upwork rejected your money and he said withdraw once again after deleting bank account and he assisted me about +30min on phone and I did it. But again I recived swift code is wrong. But why?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 of 6

Hi Shakhrillo,

Unfortunately due to the private details involved I can't advise you here, publicly. Please update your ticket with the screenshot and our team will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS