cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawl not received

genya7
Active

Hello Upwork,

I withdrawl around 4K to my local bank around 15 days ago.

This is what I got from transaction history.

Dec 3, 2017  Withdrawal Direct to Local Bank Transfer to xxxx-9112

But I still not got my funds.

May I need to wait some more days?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
dataextract
Community Guru

You can contact the customer service directly. Normally if you didnt receive the fund within 8 working days, you can contact them and they will provide the tracking details which you can check with your local bank.

@Ramesh K wrote:

You can contact the customer service directly. ......  they will provide the tracking details which you can check with your local bank.

NO! This was not right last time you claimed it and it is still wrong now.

Support WILL NOT and CAN NOT supply tracking info to freelancers EVER.

They will contact the bank to initiate a trace but ban traces take considerable time and almost invariably the funds turn up in the recipient's bank account or back in their Upwork account before the bank trace results come back.

leodagreatfr
Active
Maybe you’ve entered the wrong bank account details. It should be the the account number not the card number. It happened to me once. Try contacting the customer service.

Please recheck your bank details such as swift code, complete account number alongwith branch code, bank name, complete branch address etc. A slight mistake may cause delay.

aocumen

Hi Evgeny, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and it looks like it was successful on our end. I went ahead and asked the Customer Support team to help with this issue. Please expect an agent to reach out to you via email.

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS