cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Withdrawl to Local Bank transfer Rejected by Citibanamex Card type Saldazo From Oxxo

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 18

Orlando R wrote:

no customer service skills at all.

As soon as you start paying me, you become my customer.

At the moment you are no such thing and as I am not performing customer service here, you are not entitled to customer service skills from me. Get it?

Highlighted
Orlando R Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
12 of 18

Yes, Absolutely, I get it. Now you said something that makes sense. Kudos to you 

Highlighted
13 of 18

Once again my bank did acknowledge a transfer of the exact amount I withdrew from up work . However, they Rejected the funds. Because I had exceeded the limit. 

Highlighted
14 of 18

Well you say it was successful the bank says it wasn’t . Bank is giving me proof its not in their bank However on your end I cant show them anything proving it was successful . When I mentioned to them how the Upwork platform works and as to why I did not know what bank the money was sent from . They probably thought I was crazy . Money is in space somewhere apparently. I just have to suck it up and wait.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 18

Avery O wrote:

Hi Orlando,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and it looks like it was successful on our end. Direct to Local Bank transactions typically take 4-business days to reflect on your account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, let us know so that we can ask for the Customer Support Team's help to issue a trace for this transaction. 

You may read more about Direct to Local Bank timings in this help article.

Avery, sorry, but you clearly did not read Orlando's post at all. He knows it was successful at Upwork's end.

His bank rejected the funds.

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
16 of 18

I had withdrawn money to local bank. After 12 hours, I received a notification that my payment is rejected. Can you help me?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 18

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 18

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS