Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawn Application

mojganmanoo
Mojgan M Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
1 of 8

Hi

why 46 of my job applications are withdrawn and cancelled by UPWORK!

it says withdrawn by me but I dint withdrew any application.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

@Mojgan M wrote:

Hi

why 46 of my job applications are withdrawn and cancelled by UPWORK!

it says withdrawn by me but I dint withdrew any application.

Chances are you were or are suspended at some point, which has this effect.

mojganmanoo
Mojgan M Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
3 of 8

Hi Perta

yes my account was suspended for few days for ID verification but all have been verified.

Isn't logical that UPWORK should have informed me or activate the proposals, since verification is completed successfully?

Also how about connects that I have purchased more?

I didn't even know that my proposals are withdrawn and like an idiot waiting for replies.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 8

Unfortunately the withdrawn proposals can not be reinstated..... 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Mojgan,

Unfortunately, when an account is suspended active proposals have to be withdrawn to avoid confusion since the freelancer can't be hired while suspended. Proposals can't be reinstated but we have provided a credit for connects in case you'd like to re-apply.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mepaul1210
Meghan P Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
6 of 8

This exact thing happened to me, but only two of my active proposals were withdrawn. The others still show as active. Should I expect these to be withdrawn, as well?

How do I go about getting my connects credited back and will I be able to reapply for those jobs? Currently when I look at those two jobs, there is no longer a submit proposal button. It just says proposal withdrawn.

I understand temporarily removing the proposal to avoid confusion, but not having any way to reinstate it is a terrible practice. I completed my account verification immediately upon receiving the email, yet I'm being punished despite being incredibly punctual in completing a task that was arbitrarily assigned to me. I'm am extremely upset by this.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 8

Meghan,

It looks like you were requested to verify your profile today and completed your verification right away. Your proposals and invites are still active and haven't been automatically withdrawn. You can find them under Find Work> Proposals.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mepaul1210
Meghan P Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
8 of 8

Most of them, yes. However, two were withdrawn by Upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS