🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Up...
Page options
earlhilbero
Community Member

Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

I want to know why my job proposals were withdrawn. It's all in my archived list without me withdrawing it. Can somebody help me get my job proposals active? 

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Earl France,

Proposals are archived only if they are declined by the client, withdrawn by the freelancer or the job is closed. Also, the clients can archive proposals on their end.

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Check out this help article with tips on creating proposals that win jobs.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Bojan thanks for your quick response. I want you to know that I appreciate your reply and I've got valuable insights from it. However, I would like the Upwork team to please recheck my case since abruptly all my 30+ active proposals were withdrawn in an instant after I had verified my ID through a video call.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members