🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawn amount not received
Page options
zeeshan-shaikh
Community Member

Withdrawn amount not received

I withdrew a payment on the 25th of May via Direct to Local Bank Transfer and I have not received it in my bank account till now. I have been working on Upwork for over 7 years and have withdrawn several payments and have never had this issue before. What should I do?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

As I mentioned, the amount was withdrawn on the 25th of May, so it has been well over 8 days and I still haven't received the amount in my bank account. What should I do?

Hi Zeeshan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with the trace.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

No one has contacted me so far. Can you please get this issue resolved a bit faster.

Thank you

Hi Zeeshan,

Just to confirm that our team has reached out to you.

Please refer to your ticket with number 28831126, you can access your tickets on this link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths