cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawn amount not received

zeeshan-shaikh
Zeeshan S Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
1 of 6

I withdrew a payment on the 25th of May via Direct to Local Bank Transfer and I have not received it in my bank account till now. I have been working on Upwork for over 7 years and have withdrawn several payments and have never had this issue before. What should I do?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Zeeshan,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zeeshan-shaikh
3 of 6

As I mentioned, the amount was withdrawn on the 25th of May, so it has been well over 8 days and I still haven't received the amount in my bank account. What should I do?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Zeeshan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with the trace.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
zeeshan-shaikh
5 of 6

Hi Bojan,

No one has contacted me so far. Can you please get this issue resolved a bit faster.

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Zeeshan,

Just to confirm that our team has reached out to you.

Please refer to your ticket with number 28831126, you can access your tickets on this link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS