cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawn by you: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

Highlighted
Igor K Member Since: Oct 14, 2016
1 of 105

I just found out that my 3(first) proposals were withdrawn with status "Withdrawn by you: Job application is cancelled by Upwork" and i don't quite understand what that supposed to mean, does anyone know?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Busani M Member Since: Oct 13, 2016
2 of 105

I am sure that it means that since yiu have withdrawn your proposal you application for that job has now been cancelled. I am sure by withdrawing the proposal you wanted to cancel the application, so this happens to be a confirmation that this has been done.

Or do you mean that you did not withdraw the proposals?

Highlighted
3 of 105

yes, i did *not* withdraw those proposals, it's just happened

now said that, i think know what happened. At that time i installed mobile application for Upwork and set my status to "Later", could that be it? does upwork withdraw your proposals when you change your status to "later"?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
4 of 105

Edited: I was wrong Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
5 of 105

Well, jobs is still listed when i do a search, and they also marked as 'applied'... Can i contact Upwork staff and ask them why proposals were cancelled?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 105

Hi Igor,

It looks like your account was put on hold because the initial verification wasn't completed and that's why your proposals were withdrawn. You completed the verification and your account was resumed so now you should be able to send proposals to jobs again.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 105

I see, that's a bit strange behavior, but okay Smiley Happy Thank you for clarification

Highlighted
Oscar G Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
8 of 105

That happend to my account too. Can you please fix it? If you need anyhting please feel free to contact me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 105

@Oscar G wrote:

That happend to my account too. Can you please fix it? If you need anyhting please feel free to contact me.

Looks like your profile was suspended... Your photo is not of you,  your location looks at least like it might raise an eyebrow....

Highlighted
Sherri L Member Since: Feb 4, 2017
10 of 105

Hi Petra, unrelated to this post.. but loved the Einstine Quote and I shared it Smiley Happy Thanks for always sharing Positive Engery. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS