🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawn money never reached my bank account
Page options
wickedlnl
Community Member

Withdrawn money never reached my bank account

I never had a problem before, whenever I made a withdrawal it would always arrive on the same day to my local bank account. This time it didnt so I waited for the 8 business days and it still hasnt arrived. So I went throught the process to track the funds and got an email later on from UW a photo of proof of payment from the platform. If the funds still arent there to check if my bank details are correct and if still no money showing up to send UW a bank statement from withdrawal date to current date.

So I did that, went to bank for third time in 3 weeks, got the bank statement as proof that no money has been deposited in my account and instead of going forward I got the same generic copy/paste email about proof of payment and to ask for a bank statement....Nobody obviously read my email, nobody read my bank statement, I was just sent the same ol email and they marked the case as solved again.

Ive been trying to chase down these $200 for the last 3 weeks so Id appreciate it if a real human can reach out instead of bots because this is just going to go in circles forever. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nemanja,

I understand your frustration with this and rest assured, your funds are not lost. Feel free to continue communicating with our team on your ticket with the number 30489075. Our team will assist you further and will trace your transaction as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths