Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawn payment not received.

dipeshgandhi
Dipesh G Member Since: Sep 7, 2017
1 of 11

Hello,

I have issue with my balance transfar. I have made withdrawn on 1st sep 2017 Ref Id : 144293340 and my payment expected dilivery date was yesterday. but still havent received it yet in my bank account. Can any one track my transaction and let me know is there any issue with my transaction?

Thanks,

Dipesh

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Dipesh,

I just checked your withdrawal and it was successfully withdrawn from Upwork. 4th of September was Labor Day in US, this will delay your transaction as well. If your funds are not received on your account after 8 business days we can initiate a trace on your transaction.

~ Goran
Upwork
dipeshgandhi
3 of 11

Thanks For the review. I will wait for 2 days more and let you know what's the status of it.

g_vasilevski
4 of 11

Hi Dipesh,

Keep in mind of the weekends as well, Saturday and Sunday are not counted as business days. Since you withdraw your funds on the 1st, your 8th business day would be next week on September 13th. 

~ Goran
Upwork
dipeshgandhi
5 of 11
Okay.. Let's wait till 13th.
dipeshgandhi
6 of 11

Hello Goran, 

I just check with my bank and came to know that I bank branch merged with main branch and now my ISFC Code changed. They are saying your transaction will be rejected and refunded to the sender's account. Can you please check transaction on your side? Now how it will be handaled? Will it again added to my upwork balance?

g_vasilevski
BEST ANSWER
7 of 11

Hi Dipesh,

Yes your funds will be added back on your Upwork account. Usually rejected transaction are back on your account in 4-5 days, but this depends on the provider as well.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

dipeshgandhi
8 of 11

Can you check What is the status it's showing right now?

g_vasilevski
9 of 11

Hi Dipesh,

You need to check this with your bank account, since they reversed the transactions they will have more details about this.

~ Goran
Upwork
dipeshgandhi
10 of 11

Okay.. Thanks for help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS