🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Withdrawn paymetn not recieved
Page options
mardulcet
Community Member

Withdrawn paymetn not recieved

Hello,

I have issue with my balance transfar. I have made withdrawn on 30 April 2020, Ref Id: 299111082 and my payment expected delivery date was today. but still haven't received it yet in my bank account. Can any one track my transaction and let me know is there any issue with my transaction?

Thanks,

Muhammad Abdul Rehman

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have had the same issue. In my case I withdrew the funds in apr 29. But still none have arrived to my account. I hope that Upwork says us if we should expect larger delivery times because of the COVID crisis, or if in my case my payments were somehow forgotten by the transferring bank system (in yours the transference was pending, maybe the client bank was blocking your transfer, in that case poor of you; i am fed up of bank processing times). In such case, eight business (not natural) days seems a lot of time. for example, in my case, the 8 days gets accomplished in Saturday, then wait all the weekend, without a penny earned by yourself. When the last 2 years my history has been to generally lack money, and when things seems to improve, that haaad to happen me.

Upwork people please forgive me, just is that I am desesperated to getting my money. I hope it is a isolate thing, or a thing by the contingence of that damned virus, and things gets back to normality, because for about a year, the transferences were lightning fast. Or, a question to the Upwork staff, ¿are transferences of more than $100 USD expected to delay more than the lower amounts transferences?

Hi Lucio,

I'm sorry to hear that your withdrawal didn't arrive yet. We don't have any issues that are affecting your withdrawal. I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful on our end. If you don't receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same here. Withdrawn on 29 April. Still did not got payment into my bank account. First time it takes so long for me.  Upwork support see no issues. Hope just regular delay. 

Hi Mindaugas,

Your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths