🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Without using upwork time can client give me ...
Page options
ttczaman
Community Member

Without using upwork time can client give me feedback?

On an hourly work client ended contract before starting work, I never use upwork time. Now what is the feedback situation? Will I send feedback to client? Client can give me feedback? If I do not make feedback then what I will get in my profile after 14 days period?

Client was good, just no need work and I do not need that work -this was the situation.

Please make a good solution for me, I am new here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad W wrote:

On an hourly work client ended contract before starting work, I never use upwork time. Now what is the feedback situation? Will I send feedback to client? Client can give me feedback? If I do not make feedback then what I will get in my profile after 14 days period?

Client was good, just no need work and I do not need that work -this was the situation.

You never received any payment on this contract? Then it will not show up in your work history, and neither you or the client can leave public feedback. A contract without payment is bad for your rating, you should avoid those at all cost in the future. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad W wrote:

You never received any payment on this contract? Then it will not show up in your work history, and neither you or the client can leave public feedback. A contract without payment is bad for your rating, you should avoid those at all cost in the future. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members