Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't upload projects to portfolio

Highlighted
Kristina M Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
1 of 4

Hello,

I have been trying to upload projects into my portfolio and nothing is working. I have tried in doc. and pdf. files. When I manually click the word "upload" and browse and find my file, it just sits in the "browse" line, but doesn't actually upload to the site. No error messages pop up.

I have also tried dragging and dropping the files, but that hasn't worked either. When I move the file to the drop area, there is an arrow that says "move"

Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Kristina,

Did you try to upload portfolio items using a different browser? Do you still have issues with uploading? If you do, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Shannon K Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
3 of 4

I am also having the same issue.  I can upload items into the portfolio, but not a thumbnail.  I have also tried multiple file types and have the exact same issues.  I think there is a bug or something.  I tried it in a different browser...no luck.

In addition, the entire process of uploading a new portfolio item is SUPER SLOW!  the scroll is slow...every part of it.  This has been this way since the last Upwork site update last week.

This is more than just a one person issue.

Thanks,

Shannon

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Shannon K Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
4 of 4

**Update**

I did put in a email to customer support.  I will come back on here when they give me an answer.

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS