🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work Diary Bug
Page options
shivafernandes
Community Member

Work Diary Bug

I've tried to open up my Work Diary today on the mobile app: It gave me a error message and didn't allow to me proceed.
Then I came back to my Computer and my contract shows no hours logged in "Last activity 7 days ago"... Which is weird because I did log earlier on this week.

Then I tried to log in the hours again and got the message that these hours were already logged.

What can I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for your message, Shiva. I see that the support team has already reached you. Feel free to share this as well so that they can consider that as well while assisting you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shiva, 

Could you please confirm the Contract ID of the contract you're referring to so that our team can assist you further?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery, of course
This is the ID: 28280138

Thank you so much!

PS: The bug on the Android App is general, it doesn't show the Work Diary/Contracts at all, instead it gives me a message telling me that this is only available for freelancers and not clients (I don't have a client account)

Hi Shiva,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep. I will be waiting then!

Not sure if it's related but I also didn't get the
"The work week has ended, and your weekly summary is available for review"

Notification this Sunday, just checked.

Thank you for your message, Shiva. I see that the support team has already reached you. Feel free to share this as well so that they can consider that as well while assisting you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The issue was solved, thanks!

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members