🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work Diary Not Found
Page options
ckdelacruz
Community Member

Work Diary Not Found

Hello! It  seems I'm having  issues with my Work Diary, I  am able to upload time and select contracts  but I can't view my work diary. The Contract is already selected and even the time tracker states which contract I'm uploading work  screenshots with. However, they are  unviewable even on mobile.  It seems to be fine for the Tracker

I've tried contacting support and still waiting..

thank you

chrome_1NDaQ3SXwv.png

11 REPLIES 11
lamouriepr
Community Member

Having same issue since an hour ago.   Whether i go in on app., website, work diary or contract page getting messge :
"Work Diary not found. Are you sure you've selected the right company? Please check the company label in the upper left."

and I have SEVERAL contracts - all of a sudden NONE of them are letting me add manual time 

I checked https://status.upwork.com/ and apparently they are having issues on Team app and Work Diaries, I hope it gets resolved soon

Hi Charles and Kerzey, 

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Charles, 

I'm having the same issue too. 

Your sincerely,
Johny L.

Hi Man Choy,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bb0537d8
Community Member

Hi there!

I am having the same issue with my Work Diary as well. It shows this for ALL of my contracts.

I have already checked My Jobs -> Work Diary and it shows the same error.

Can you assist me with this?

Thank you!

johnylim
Community Member

HI! 

I can't access my own work diary, the image you see below is my freelancer account, is this just the temporary technical issue ? 

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 12.25.15 PM.png

Your sincerely,
Johny L.
2a09a308
Community Member

HI, i have done some work and have used the desktop app to auto track my hours and it was taking the screenshots during my work time but now when i have stopped tracking and went to work diary to review it is saying i havent worked any hours for the past 2 days which i have been, please help !

Hi Olivia,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue. Contract started already. I can't see work diary. I tried to use time tracker to log time. Screen shot was taken but it said Connection lost and it couldn't sync with Diary. Please help.

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please share the version of your OS and your Upwork Desktop App along with the contract ID so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members