🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Work Diary for last week shows 0 hours.I
Page options
kerryveale
Community Member

Work Diary for last week shows 0 hours.I

I entered my hours every day last week. Normally I receive an email from Upwork asking me to check my hours from the previous week. I did not receive the email, and now all my hours are missing. This also happened to an Upwork freelancer at my company as well. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kerry,

I just checked, and it looks like our team reached out to you already to assist further with the hours you mentioned. You may check the ticket by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerry,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have been waiting for chat for over an hour now. There were 8 people in front of me, and there have been 2 people in front of me for at least a half hour.

Why is it so difficult to submit a support ticket? I googled it and found a link in the forum, but it didn't work.

My client is NOT happy. 

Thank you for submitting a support ticket for me.

But how would a freelancer know to come to the community forum, do a post, and then be able to do a support ticket?

Chat just took a half hour to agree with me that my hours are missing. I would like to have the upwork fees credited to me (that are for the hours that Upwork lost) for this unnecessary waste of my time. How can we make this happen?

Hi Kerry,

I just checked, and it looks like our team reached out to you already to assist further with the hours you mentioned. You may check the ticket by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

The owner of the company had to pay me as a bonus. This is really not acceptable customer service. Please have a representative reach out to me to reimburse my Upwork fees for that payment.

Hi Kerry,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths