🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Work From Home Policy
Page options
i-michael
Community Member

Work From Home Policy

My client has sent Work From Home (WFH) policy to Upwork so I could sign. But I have not been contacted by Upwork to sign this policy. Has Upwork received the WFH policy from my client? How can I get this answer?

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My client has sent Work From Home (WFH) policy to Upwork so I could sign. But I have not been contacted by Upwork to sign this policy. Has Upwork received the WFH policy from my client? How can I get this answer?"

Itoro:

I think you are probably talking to a scammer.

I have never heard of a real client who has sent a Work From Home policy to Upwork.

Here is what you need to see:

Go to Upwork -> My Jobs -> My Jobs

If you see a contract listing there, then you are hired through Upwork, and you can WORK and earn money.

If you don't see a contract there, then don't work on the project.

You MAY NOT ask Upwork if they have received a WFT policy from your client.

That DOES NOT MATTER to you. That is between the client and Upwork, not you.

If the client wants you to work, the client will click the "Hire" button on his side and that will cause a hire offer to appear on your side in the Upwork website. And you will be able to click an "Accept" button, and then you will see the contract listing here: Go to Upwork -> My Jobs -> My Jobs

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Itoro,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request and the client you're referring to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
i-michael
Community Member

I've sent the message, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths