🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work History Deleted
Page options
krystalrhema
Community Member

Work History Deleted

My account information was deleted. I had about 15 reviews that were great along with work history and pictures. Why is my work history deleted??? 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Krystal R wrote:

My account information was deleted. I had about 15 reviews that were great along with work history and pictures. Why is my work history deleted??? 

It wouldn't have been. It looks like you may have 2 accounts (which you're not allowed to have), and your work is "on the other one"

When did you last use Upwork?

I havent used upwork in about a year. I logged in when I was overseas and they told me I couldnt use it abroad. The upwork support member must have deactivated my account. Im not sure how i even have 2 accounts now. 

Krystal R wrote:

I havent used upwork in about a year. I logged in when I was overseas and they told me I couldnt use it abroad. The upwork support member must have deactivated my account. Im not sure how i even have 2 accounts now. 

Of course you can "use it abroad," as long as you are not in a sancioned country.

"Deactivating" an account would not create a new account though, so there is still an account with all your history.

Where exactly were you when you were "abroad?"

Hi Krystal,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Krystal,

I checked your account, and I was not able to find any record of the previous work you have. Do you have another Upwork account? You can send me a PM by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members