Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History Disappeared?

Highlighted
Christine L Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
1 of 19

Hi,

I'm just made the switch from Elance a few weeks ago. 

The trouble is, my work history from Elance keeps disappearing. As in, it transferred over originally, and then from time to time it just vanishes. This is the 3rd time it's happened.

Only the 2 jobs I've completed on Upwork show up. Like so:

work history.JPG

Here's my work history from Elance:

work history elance.JPG

Not to mention, my JSS is dismal (86%) compared to both my performance on Upwork (5-star ratings, both clients have initiated rehires so I can only assume my private feedback didn't stink) and my performance up Elance (5-stars, 100% recommend, 30% repeat clients). But that's a complaint for another day I guess. 

I just want to know where my jobs went.  And how to get them back.

Highlighted
Cristian M Member Since: Sep 22, 2015
2 of 19

Hi,

I recently transferred my account from elance to upwork as well. I have the same problem. Only my last project completed on upwork is showing in my hystory. The elance job history simply disapeared a few days ago. I have an open ticket with the support team. They say it is a software problem and they are hard-at-work trying to solve it. But it's been 3 days already and no result.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 19

It can take a month or more for you full history to transfer over to here. I'd just give it a few weeks and you'll probably see changes every few days.

Highlighted
Cristian M Member Since: Sep 22, 2015
4 of 19

Hi Jean,

What I meant to say was that I have the same problem as Christine L here. Although my elance work history was transfered succesfully, it vanished a few days ago, leaving me with just the project I recently completed here on upwork. Still waiting for the Support team to restore it. Do they work on weekends as well? I was thinking about taking a one week vacation and then check back on my profile again ... 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 19

Hi Christine and Malineanu,

The discrepancy you see in your Upwork and Elance Work Histories is due to a technical issue. Our engineers are aware of it and are planning to fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the inconvenience caused by it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Carlton D Member Since: Aug 5, 2015
6 of 19

Well, there're no end of technical issues here, are there? 

And how did two of my posts on this thread dissapear within seconds of posting them? I posted them with a link to an earlier thread of mine about Elance stats eventually dissapearing.

Are we not allowed to link other threads on a post? I can see some posts with links that are up... so what's going on?

My post count went up by two but the two responses I posted are not showing up. They were not removed, just not showing up when I refreshed  the page within seconds after they initially posted. And yet I am getting email updates when anyone else is posting here.  Robot Mad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CROM, MAKE ME STRONGER!
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 19

I have checked, Carlton, and none of the posts that you published were removed by our team recently. You should still be able to find all your published posts on your Community profile if you click "View All".

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Carlton D Member Since: Aug 5, 2015
8 of 19

Thanks. And I know about the "view all" option, that's how I found my old thread-post to link here. The posts were not removed, they just did not appear on the page after posting them and yet my post count went up and I'm getting email updates whenever anyone is posting on this thread since then 'cause I selected the option.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CROM, MAKE ME STRONGER!
Highlighted
Ankush P Member Since: Sep 28, 2015
9 of 19

Hi , 

its good or not, but i transfer my elance id to upwork 1 month ago, and everything is going fine.. but 1 week ago my JOB HOSTORY (only 1 job is showing there ) and MY WORKING HOURS (0 working hours )  and 86% job success (with one job which is in progress ha ha ha) are removed by Upwork.

my original profile is like this:

29 jobs

86+ hours

86% remommend 

and all job history was there

i call support team and they said its technical issue and they are working on this issue, and they don't know how much time 

soi am tensed because of upwork  i am taking break for one month and will see what happen to upwork Smiley Happy

Capture.JPG

Thank You.

Highlighted
jorge b Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
10 of 19

I migrated my account from elance to upwork almost 2 months ago; at the beginning everything was fine, my profile migrated flawlessly, received invitations galore, etc...until a couple of weeks ago when that suddenly stopped; I lost my top earner badge and when checking my profile, all of the works done on elance, as well as the reputation suddenly vanished!

I chatted with customer support, opened a ticket, but since then no solution was given more than the classical "glitch in the system" "bug in the system" "issue more complex", etc.

This is affecting my ability to apply to jobs since I only have 3 jobs done in upwork; from someone who built its reputation in elance steadily, I found myself now with this issue with no clear explanation of why, and worst, no solution in sight...is this happenning to other elance migrators? Is there any solution?

best!

jorge

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS