🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work History Issue
Page options
asadmuhammad77
Community Member

Work History Issue

i need help.
My expertise is wordpress development.i completed my first wordpress website job but in my work history,but it show logo design job.What i do?

Thanks!

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Asad,

When making an offer the client gets to select the Related Job Posting and fill in the contract title (which is by default the same as the Job Posting.) Your client changed the contract title in this case. Work History and Feedback section of your profile will show the title of the related Job Posting along with the link to it. Your Contract page will show the title of the contract.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Asad,

When making an offer the client gets to select the Related Job Posting and fill in the contract title (which is by default the same as the Job Posting.) Your client changed the contract title in this case. Work History and Feedback section of your profile will show the title of the related Job Posting along with the link to it. Your Contract page will show the title of the contract.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can i say the client for changing title in PMB?

Sir i work on 2nd project with same client so can i say to client to change this review???

petra_r
Community Member

That is the title of the contract the client offered you and you accepted.

Muhammad Asad S wrote:

i need help.
.What i do?

Nothing that you can do now.

When i accepted the job,the title is according to my expertise.But after two days of delivery,it change.

Job Title: Build me a responsive wordpress website.

After Completing Job,it shows this title: Design a new company logo.

Muhammad Asad S wrote:

When i accepted the job,the title is according to my expertise.But after two days of delivery,it change.

Job Title: Build me a responsive wordpress website.

After Completing Job,it shows this title: Design a new company logo.

To be honest, it looks (marginally) better to have designed a logo for $ 12 than to have built a responsive website for $ 12

Mam Job is completed successfully and client give me positive feedback which is related to wordpress website.But after few days it changes to company logo 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members