🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work History Not Showing Publicly
Page options
48dd2738
Community Member

Work History Not Showing Publicly

Hi there,

I had a client purchase one of my projects back in March. This was my first job on Upwork. The project has since been completed, the contract is closed, and we've both left reviews for each other. When I'm logged in, I can see the project in my work history. When I log out and look at my profile, it's not there, even though the profile says I've completed a job. Why is that?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Kaila,

Congratulations on your first contract! When creating Job Posts, clients have a choice to make them private and only visible to other Upwork users. I checked and in the Job Post you're referring to, your clients chose this option. This is why you are only able to see your feedback while logged in. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Kaila,

Congratulations on your first contract! When creating Job Posts, clients have a choice to make them private and only visible to other Upwork users. I checked and in the Job Post you're referring to, your clients chose this option. This is why you are only able to see your feedback while logged in. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
48dd2738
Community Member

That makes sense. Thank you so much for checking!

Hi there, I have a complete my first contract in  april. This was my first job on Upwork. The project has since been completed, the contract is closed, and clinet give me 5 star . When I'm logged in, I can see the project in my work history. When I log out and look at my profile, it's not there, even though the profile says I've completed a job. Why is that? i have attced a fail history 

Rafi Ullah

Hi Rafi,

If your client has posted their job as private it will be shown only to users who are logged in on Upwork. 
Jobs that are posted as public will be shown to users who are not logged in on Upwork, this is by design. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have a similar problem, but in my case, I can't see the feedback or the work history even when I'm logged in. Any fix to this? this was my first work as well.

Hi Shafayat,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once your client is billed it can take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sudeshkumar86
Community Member

My Work history in a 2 projects with 5 star rating in 2017 than i login my upwork in 2021 where i see work history not show without login or to my client publically .
please let me know what is solution to show my history to puublically because its my past work and i want to show to other clients for show y skills and past work

Hi Sudesh,

I would like to confirm that this is by design. If a job post is posted as private, users who are not logged in will not be able to view the job on your profile. 
Logged out users will be able to view your contracts only when the job post is posted as public. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members