cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History Not Updating

Kim B Member Since: Jun 4, 2016
1 of 16

Hi,

I've noticed that the work history showing on my profile hasn't been updating recently.  Any idea why?  Or how I can fix it?

Thanks

Amy K Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
2 of 16

I am noticing the same issue.  It's been hours since it updated, and my recently logged hours are not showing.

3 of 16

I'm kind of pleased to hear it's not just me Amy, although I'm now into the 4th week of no updates, not just hours :-(

4 of 16

I'm referring to my "Reports Overview" page, which shows my current weekly hours for each client.  This page is not updating today, and is not showing actual hours worked thus far today.  The Time Tracker is, however, showing the correct hours.  So I'm thinking there's just an unusual lag time in the Reports Overview page updating.  Four weeks - wow! - that's an issue.  I would contact suppport to look into that for you. 

5 of 16

Yes, I'm sorry, we're talking about different things.  And my hours just updated, so that's all good.  Sometimes it does take a while for your profile to update your work history, depending on what your job activity has been.  I believe a job will not show up there until at least one payment has been made on that job.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 16

Hi Kim and Amy,

Both, Reports and Work History may update with some delays. As long as the hours you logged show in the Work Diary, the client will be charged for them on Monday.

Kim, I refreshed your profile manually and it's now showing all your contracts.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 16

Amy - yeah, I've noticed a slight lag in updating work log before, but it always catches up eventually.  Glad yours is sorted now :-)

Valeria - Thanks very much.  Hopefully it'll update as normal from now on.

Rea O Member Since: Oct 8, 2017
8 of 16

Hello,

I need help with this too. Work History and hours aren't updating and it's been 3 weeks now. Please refresh my profile too. Hope you can help. Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 16

Rea,

I checked and it looks like contracts are displayed correctly in your Work History. Please, note that contracts where less than $1 was paid will not show and only hours that's been paid for will reflect on your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Hannah W Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
10 of 16

Hi Valeria,

I have been having similar problems today with my reports overview page not updating to show current funds that should be in review and current funds that should now be in escrow. I looked up this problem on Google and found this thread where people had this problem before. Is there any way this can be fixed to update my current funds?

Thanks,

Hannah

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS