cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History Not Updating

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 16

Hi Hannah,

I checked this for you and wasn't able to locate the issue you're describing. The funds that become available for you this Wednesday 13th was already withdrawn. You can check your Pending tab, In Review tab and Work In Progress tab in order to confirm the status of your payments. 

Please check out this help article that compares how billing works for the Hourly and Fixed-Price contracts.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hannah W Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
12 of 16
Hi again,

Thanks for checking on this. I think what happened was that there was a
delay in the page's refresh. It seems to be fine now, though.

Thanks,

Hannah
Aleksandra B Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
13 of 16

Hi,

I've noticed that the Work history on my profile haven't been updated for a while (a month or more), precisely the amount of earnings. How can I fix that?

Regards,

Aleksandra

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 16

Hi Aleksandra,

I checked and see the range displayed on your profile is correct and reflects your earnings to date minus the service fee. To confirm, please go to Reports > Transaction History > select the time frame from the time you signed up on Upwork until now > select withdrawals from the drop-down tab. Note that your most recent payment hasn't cleared and the earnings range on your profile will get updated once the pending funds become available.

Tanvir A Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
15 of 16

Same problem here. I have 10 jobs. But 8 showing.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
16 of 16

Hi Tanvir,

These contracts will show on your profile when money has been paid on the contract through a milestone, or on an hourly contract when the client has been billed for any of the hours.  As Valeria stated on this thread, contracts where less than $1 was paid will not show on your profile.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS