Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History & Feedback update / error

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
1 of 20

Today I noticed that the order of my jobs has been moved around a bit + one that was showing yesterday on the first page is no longer there. 

Also, the filtering by newest, highest, etc. is not functioning correctly.

Was there some sort of update to our profiles and is anyone else experiencing a similar error?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
2 of 20

The order of my jobs has been changed, too. Filtering is working ok.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
3 of 20

My work history is out of order and one of my jobs has the incorrect dates on it. 

Edited to note one job has 

Mar 2015 - Jul 2015

Customer Support Representative

It should be..

Dec 2012 - July 2015

Highlighted
Community Guru
4 of 20

I've noticed that jobs are now ordered by date when contract started... which isn't bad Smiley Embarassed This way, old contracts that I had to end recently are not showing at the beginning of the list.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
5 of 20

Olga Q wrote:

I've noticed that jobs are now ordered by date when contract started... which isn't bad Smiley Embarassed This way, old contracts that I had to end recently are not showing at the beginning of the list.

But if you've been working on an impressive long-term and/or large contract and it finally gets closed and you would like it to show, it will also disappear to the bottom of the heap.
I personally want to see the most recent feedback at the top, not recently started contracts. Or at least have an option to filter by most recent feedback as well. Has there been some kind of announcement that things are being changed around?
Yeah, I thought so.

p.s. Is this a "ploy" so that people won't complain anymore about lots of No feedback-jobs looking bad on their profiles (the ones you were forced to close at some undefined point in time to prevent your JSS from getting impacted by a dormant contract prior to auto-closure?) Is auto-closure actually still happening?

p.p.s. Is it (new order of work history) a bug or a feature?

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 20

@Ela K wrote:

But if you've been working on an impressive long-term and/or large contract and it finally gets closed and you would like it to show, it will also disappear to the bottom of the heap.

[…]

p.p.s. Is it (new order of work history) a bug or a feature?

I get your point, Ela. Personally, I'd rather have the 'no feedback' jobs buried, as they're all contracts I closed myself, something that I hate doing.

As for the p.p.s - there's probably a 3rd option: bug turned into feature...

Highlighted
Dipti S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
7 of 20

Suddenly, my latest client reviews not showing in my profile. Is it happened with someone?

Even, old client reviews not display sequence wise.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 20

Hi Dipti,

I was able to locate your recently completed contract in your Work History but it's not being sorted by recency as it should. Can you please contact Support and share the job title and details so we can take a detailed look and assist you further?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
9 of 20

I sent a ticket in on my dates issue but support hasn't replied yet. I assumed with all the messes yesterday that support was flooded with tickets, but it would be nice if this time my profile issue didn't take 4 months to fix.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Linda B Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
10 of 20

This happened to me last week. 

Brand new feedback was buried under old feedback.

Support fixed the problem once I insisted there was one.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS