cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Work History not updating/reflecting

Stefan V Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
21 of 27

Hi, 

i have, also, problem with updating my work history. I have contract in the beginning of December, and it was active couple of days, than, my client ended the contract, he gives me a feedback, me too, i saw on his profile that the work contract is there (shown), and on my profile not yet, also, later i have another contact (another job) and it's shown on my profile. But, that one it's not at my work history yet.

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 27

Hi Stefan,

Could you please share your Contract ID so that I can check this? Thank you.

Untitled
Cristina O Member Since: Jun 20, 2016
23 of 27

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, my work history is not being updated. I recently finished two hourly contracts and I already received their ratings and feedbacks but these are not being shown on my profile.

I would appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks,

Cristina

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 27

Hi Cristina,

Can you please share the contract ID of the recently ended contracts via PM so I can check further? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
25 of 27

Hi Joanne,

Please check your inbox, I sent you the contract IDs. Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 27

Hi Cristina, 

For Contract ID 21506733, this will show up on your Work History once the payments are processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle.

Please share the contract ID for the other contract that was recently closed as I was unable to locate it.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
27 of 27

Hi Avery,

Thank you for the clariffication about Contract ID # 21506733, yes, the payment is still being processed for this. I'll just wait then. Smiley Happy

This is the other contract, 21354500. I already received the payment and feedback. It is still missing on my work history.

Thanks,

Cristina

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS