cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work History not updating/reflecting

Eduard G Member Since: Oct 24, 2016
11 of 27
Hi Joanne,

It is now solved, thank you very much for prompt reply and fixing.

Regards,
Eduard
Miguel S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
12 of 27

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same issue with my profile. My work history is not updating. Would be nice if my profile could be refreshed. Thanks!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
13 of 27

Hi Miguel,

I've manually generated your profile and it should now be reflecting the most recent information about your job history. You can log out and then log back in to check it, thank you!

~Nina
Miguel S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
14 of 27

Thanks for this Nina!

Robert B Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
15 of 27

Hi Nina,

I'm facing the same issue. My contract's hourly rate has update and already I got paid with the new rate but it's not reflecting to my profile page. 

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
16 of 27

Hi Robert,

I've manually generated your profile and should show your recent job history. You can change your hourly rate by going to Find Work tab> Profile then hover your mouse to the hourly rate where you will see the pencil icon and change the rate. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Robert B Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
17 of 27

A big thanks Jo-An. I can see that now in my profile. Thank you again.

Tatsiana K Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
18 of 27

Hi

I am having the same issue with my profile. One of my ended work is not displayed

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 27

Hi Tatsiana,

I checked here and saw that the job you are referring to is an hourly contract. Once the client is charged for this job, which will happen this coming Monday, then that is when this is going to be visible on your profile.

-Joanne
Untitled
Tatsiana K Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
20 of 27

Thanks, Joanne Marie P! My apologies, I'm little bit a novice here and perhaps I've read the rules not so carefully

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS