🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Work Profile Damaged.
Page options
apssanimation
Community Member

Work Profile Damaged.

Hello,

We are freelancer at upwork since 2015. All were right in previously but now I don't know what is this JSS and how it works and also how it has effected my profile? As I have noticed tahr my job success has been dropped fro 75% to 67%. Also my profile has been added to private. Please advise me how to get rid of taht. I want a live chat. Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
boshoffirene
Community Member

JSS has been around for AGES. I do not understand how you can say you don't know what it is, etc.  I find that strange.  

You do not need to speak to CS. There are many threads on the topic. Start by checking this out:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-My-Job-Success-Score

Then go read up everything else that is out there on the topic.

Irene B said:

JSS has been around for AGES. I do not understand how you can say you don't know what it is, etc.  I find that strange.  

You do not need to speak to CS. There are many threads on the topic. Start by checking this out:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-My-Job-Success-Score

Then go read up everything else that is out there on the topic.

I don't find it strange at all. Yes, it's been around for ages, apparently, but I (and I think other freelancers) didn't need to delve into its mysteries till recently. I was always above 90% and Top Rated - I had no reason to use time I could be earing, to tool around Upwork. But something's changed, so yeah, a bunch of us are having to get educated now, as much as we can.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Apss,

Profile visibility is changed to private if the freelancer has not earned funds in the past 30 days. This means that you won`t appear in search results but the proposals you send to your clients will be visible.

Our team will change your visibility shortly, if you would like to read more details about this feature check out this Help Article.

To learn more details about JSS check you this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

You also have a fake profile name and a fake profile picture.

Both are violations of Upwork terms of service.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Apr 27
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths