🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Work Submission Enquiry ?
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Work Submission Enquiry ?

If we do not Submit the Work through Upwork Sumbission Option Rather we Provide a client Link of Google Drive or Dropbox & Contract is Ended by Cleint Then  . Is it Effect your Success Score ? Please Tell me the Answer . Thanks in Advance 

3 REPLIES 3
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

If we do not Submit the Work through Upwork Sumbission Option Rather we Provide a client Link of Google Drive or Dropbox & Contract is Ended by Cleint Then  . Is it Effect your Success Score ? Please Tell me the Answer . Thanks in Advance 

If it's a fixed-rate contract and you don't submit the work through the Submit Work button, the client can end the contract without paying you. Please read the Help and Support materials that UW provides.

petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

Atif, you need to stop starting thread after thread about your (beep) JSS. It is beginning to turn into pure spamming.

No. That does NOT affect your JSS.  What affects your JSS is clients leaving poor feedback (private or public) and contracts that end without any money paid or are open for months and nothing ever paid.

If you stop obsessing about your JSS and instead start obsessing over choosing your clients and jobs very carefully and doing a great job on every contract, your JSS will take care of itself.

I Understand , Just got through this bad Patch of doing good work but getting low Score .  I just want to make sure that in my future Jobs i will deeply look into every Aspect . May be I am Exaggerating . I will try to Control my Self . Thanks For your Reply 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths